Valverdi Indoor-Out Porcelain | Indoor-Outdoor Flooring Tiles
A range of co-ordinating indoor-outdoor flooring tiles made from hard-wearing and frost proof porcelain.
What Is Valverdi Indoor-Out?
Valverdi Indoor-Out is a co-ordinating range of indoor and outdoor porcelain tiles. With a 20mm frost-proof outdoor porcelain and 10mm indoor porcelain, the indoor-outdoor flooring creates a seamless transition from inside your home to your outdoor space. Available in a wide range of striking colours, Valverdi Indoor-Out tiles look stylish, are slip-resistant, and are completely colourfast, ensuring that your tiles will look stunning throughout their life.
What Are The Benefits of Valverdi Indoor-Out?
Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Transition
- Ideal for both internal and external installations, providing a tangible benefit over most natural stone products that tend to be suitable only for internal and external use, but rarely both.
- The 10mm tile is designed for internal use and is slip resistant, attractive & easy to clean.
- The 20mm external product co-ordinates perfectly, and has added HD slip-resistant surface making it perfect for a wide range of outdoor settings.
Low Porosity, Frost & Stain-Resistant
- Valverdi porcelain will not be damaged by frost, is highly stain-resistant and will not discolour due to algae. This is due to the vitrification process that ensures it does not absorb water.
- In contrast, natural stone is very porous and needs to be regularly sealed to prevent staining & reduce the risk of algae discolouration.
- Not all natural stone is frost-resistant, which can lead to the surface 'blowing' due to frost damage.
100% Colourfast & Easy To Maintain
- Valverdi Indoor-Out is 100% colourfast, even after decades in the sun, and it does not change colour when wet.
- The product requires very little maintenance - just the occasional sweep and mop - and does not need regular sealing.
- Second only to diamond in hardness, it is extremely resistant to scratching unlike other materials such as
Strong & Hard Wearing
- Valverdi porcelain is incredibly strong so the 20mm outdoor tiles can be laid directly onto pedestals or chippings, speeding up the laying process and reducing installation costs.
- The outdoor tiles are strong enough to withstand both foot traffic and heavy patio furniture.
Easy To Lay
- The 20mm outdoor tiles can also be laid onto pedestals, making the tiles ideal for use on roof terraces and balconies.
- The 10mm internal tile can be laid in a standard manner with tile adhesive. For more information about fixing methods, download the Valverdi Indoor-Out brochure.
- Valverdi tiles can be cut using a standard tile cutter to fit the size and shape needed for your installation.
- A profiling service is also available to create bull nose edges, anti-slip grooves and holes for swimming pool drainage or recessed lighting.